Seeking a tree change or looking for a weekend escape? This desirable acreage might just be for you.
- Approximately 92 acres on three parcels
- Part way between Castlemaine and Maldon – 10 minutes in either direction
- Natural bushland with approximately 36 acres of cleared land to the road frontage
- Backing onto the Muckleford State Forest
- Three dams on site
- Good fencing and power available
- Farming zoned
- Close to Castlemaine Golf Club and Steiner school – 5 minute drive
The land is zoned Farming and just under the required 40 hectares so planning permission would be needed to build a permanent residence. To find out more or to arrange an onsite inspection contact the selling agent for details.
- Fully Fenced