Boundless potential, this three-bedroom, faux brick clad, weatherboard home on a 716 square metre allotment is just waiting to begin a new life. With some tell tale aspects straight from the 1970’s combined with an upgrade to the kitchen at some point, the home would suit those who are keen to do some renovation.
- Kitchen is large enough to fit a dining table in and has an electric oven
- Large living room with ceiling fan
- A large main bedroom of approx. 3.75m x 4.4m comes with electric heater. The carpet has been removed in this room to show the beautiful timber floors. The second bedroom of approx. 3.7m x 3.3m has a free standing wardrobe, and the third bedroom at the rear of the home has its own built-in robe, measures approx. 2.15m x 4.7m
- The bathroom has a vanity and shower with an electric heater
- The laundry is at the rear of the home with access directly to the back yard. The toilet is located here also.
- The backyard has a beautiful wisteria covered pergola outdoor area, ideal for entertaining. The size of the block is 716sqm with plenty of space for the kids to run around. The rear fence has just been replaced.
- A garden shed to house the gardening equipment and a single carport for the car
The perfect entry into the property market for first home buyers. An excellent project for renovation and a good prospect as an investment (estimated rental of $290 - $310 per week). Developers may also see it’s potential with it’s 716sqm block.
In a convenient location close to public transport, on the Melbourne side of Bendigo, a five-minute drive to shops and the Kangaroo Flat train station. Schools and medical facilities are also close by.
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking