An outstanding residence on a corner allotment in the highly sought after suburb of Quarry Hill. Beautifully restored throughout, the property combines unique modern décor with period charm. Spanning across two levels, the home is versatile in that it allows a unique option to close off the adjoining stairway, between levels, to create two separate living zones /individual homes. Each level is comprised of its own kitchen, living, bedrooms, bathroom/s as well as an entry/exit. Ideally suited to a large family, but also provides fantastic scope for investment.
- Through the front door with stained glass side windows you’re greeted by a light filled hallway, high ceilings and timber fretwork arches with gorgeous original Baltic pine floors.
- A double bedroom to the left with built-in robes features an original mantle-piece with operational raised brick fireplace.
- The spacious formal lounge opposite includes a gas log fire-inset and mantle as well as a stunning set of ornate arced frosted glass double doors reclaimed from the Abbotsford Convent.
- Through these beautiful double doors is the open plan kitchen-dining area. The kitchen comprises marble look bench-tops, under bench pantry, stainless steel appliances including a large five-burner upright gas cooker and extensive cabinetry including glass display cabinets.
- A second living area/large bedroom with built-in cabinetry, original mantle and gas log fire with access to the return on the front verandah.
- Adjoining the second living area/bedroom is a sunroom/study with pressed metal ceilings and windows on two sides.
- Completing this floor is the modern three-piece bathroom with pressed metal ceiling, cool jade coloured tiles, shower, vanity and toilet.
- From the stairway you enter the kitchen. A modern design, here is where the original kitchen was located. The original kitchen mantle now stands sentinel over the gas heater. An open plan design incorporating a dining area. Features include a gas cooktop, electric oven, a Miele dishwasher and open shelf pantry.
- Three bedrooms downstairs. The main bedroom has its own ornamental fireplace and original mantle as well as a walk-in robe and ensuite. It could be used as another living area if you so desire. The other two double bedrooms both have built-in robes.
- A bathroom comprising of shower, vanity and toilet conveniently services this floor.
- Completing this level is a pool room/living area with double glass doors that open out to the backyard and in ground pool.
- The backyard has vehicle access from the side street.
Minutes from the heart of Bendigo, this family home/investment opportunity has it all. Act quickly to avoid disappointment.
- Ducted Cooling
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes