Less than a five minute walk to Kangaroo Flat shops and a little further to Gurri Waanyarra Well Being Centre, this lovely three-bedroom home is ideal for first home buyers, families and investors.
- Light filled living room with polished timber floors, gas heater and refrigerated cooling, overlooking the front porch and gardens beyond
- Kitchen large enough to accommodate a dining table comprising of gas stove, dishwasher, lots of cupboards and bench-space and a wall pantry
- Each of the three bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A three-piece bathroom, laundry and separate toilet complete the inside of the home
- Out the back is an undercover, decked outdoor area ideal for relaxing or entertaining whilst enjoying the warmer weather in the shade
- The backyard is fully fenced and secure for young children and pets and has a garden shed/workshop
- A single carport houses your vehicle with further car space along the driveway
On the Melbourne side of Bendigo, close to public transport (the Kangaroo Flat Train Station is at the end of the street), medical facilities, recreational areas and schools. Estimated rental is $340 - $350 per week.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes