Property Consultant Role 2022
Are you looking for a rewarding career in real estate ? we are looking for people to join our agency.
Property consultants at Property Plus Real Estate work in a team-orientated environment with a long term view to building relationships. The execution of key tasks and interaction with stakeholders reflect on our agency and are critical to our group’s ongoing growth and success.
· Use CRM program ‘Eagle’ in the daily running of your activities and build data for your appraisals, listings and sale pipeline
· Service and develop a secondary rural area for approximately 20% of your revenue
· Network with the community and build your profile
· Achieve meeting targets set out with key areas pertaining to personal income, sales revenue, listings, appraisals, prospecting, key tasks and reviews
· Conduct property market appraisals with potential clients, advise on presentation and tailored marketing programs
· Coordinate photography and video, develop write-ups for internet and print media
· Arrange and conduct inspections and open-house promotions
· Maintain regular contact with all active parties in the property sale cycle
· Negotiate ethical sales transactions with focus on the best result for our client
· Follow through the sales process with exceptional service to all stakeholders including vendors, purchasers, solicitors, mortgage providers, valuers, building and pest inspectors etc
· Comply with daily and weekend staff rosters
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports as required
· Attend and participate in weekly meetings and monthly reviews
To legally and efficiently work at Property Plus Real Estate, employees must:
- Provide a police check that is less than 12 months old prior to commencing employment
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Have a mobile phone enabled to receive email
- Have a laptop or desktop computer
- Be either a licensed estate agent, completed the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) prior to 30th September 2021 or Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419) thereafter.