One of only three, this modern townhouse is full of extras that will impress everyone who inspects. Set in the ever-popular Flora Hill, very close to Latrobe Uni, this home was built in January 2021 and all the hard work has been completed with fully enclosed fencing and a private courtyard surrounded with established trees and screening.
Internally, the home has two levels with the ground floor having direct access from the double garage, a light-filled study at the front of the home then opens up as you move toward the back with an open plan living /dining /kitchen space that peaks onto the outdoor area. A winding staircase takes you to the first floor and the three bedrooms are flooded with natural light. The master bedroom offers a luxurious ensuite complete with a double shower, large vanity and a separate toilet while the remaining two bedrooms have built-in robes and are near the main bathroom with a tiled bath, shower and vanity.
Some of the fantastic benefits of this feature-packed home are:
- Kitchen with loads of storage space, electric oven, gas hotplates and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Beautiful plantation shutters and a tasteful colour scheme throughout
- European laundry and clever storage options inside and outside
- Smart-lock electronic door lock suited for short stay rentals
This property will suit a multitude of buyers with the age balance of the new builder’s warranty an attractive option for first home buyers and investors can benefit from a substantial depreciation schedule or if you are looking for a short stay /Airbnb alternative, the property is currently being let passively but showing good return that we can provide further information for on request. For further information or to inspect, contact listing agent Nathan Diss - 0448 010 057.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes