Inspect by registering online with the following times available - Friday 7/5/21 at 4:00-4:20pm and Saturday 8/5/21 at 10:30-10:50am. To book, please visit our website here: www.bendigopropertyplus.com.au/register
More than meets the eye, this brick veneer home is surprisingly much bigger than it looks from the front. Located little more than 200 metres from Kangaroo Flat CBD on an elevated allotment of 1019 square metres (quarter acre), this property is already ticking the boxes. Inside, the home features include:
- A massive kitchen with an electric wall oven, gas cooktop and a dishwasher
- 2 huge living areas, one with cathedral ceiling
- 7 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes. The garage has been nicely converted into two more bedrooms, both with built-in robes and there’s the last bedroom without a robe
- The main bathroom is comprised of vanity, bath and shower, separate toilet
- Central gas heating and evaporative cooling is ducted throughout the home to keep the climate ideal year round
- An outdoor area overlooks the backyard and is big enough to entertain friends and family
- The gardens have a sprinkler system set up to assist with their upkeep and there is a 3m x 3m garden shed to house the lawn mower and other garden implements
There’s plenty of potential here for anyone who is interested in giving the property a facelift too.
Close to everything including Kangaroo Flat shopping precinct, Aldi, Chemist Warehouse, IGA supermarket, the post office, takeaway food outlets, Kangaroo Flat Primary School, child care facilities, medical clinics, Crusoe College, Lansell Square, Gurri Waanyara, walking tracks, sporting facilities, parks and public transport.
Don’t hesitate to call us to arrange an inspection for this property. It will sell quickly.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank