Here’s a wonderful opportunity to purchase a well-positioned unit in the friendly Rosedale Residential Village. This two-bedroom unit is ready for you to unpack your bags and call it home. Entering from the front porch you are greeted with a large open plan lounge/ dining area that adjoins the kitchen with plenty of storage space and full cooking facilities. The living room offers beautiful natural light, split system heating/ cooling to provide all year comfort, with both bedrooms having ceiling fans and built-in robes. Close by is the bathroom featuring a shower, vanity and toilet.
All under-cover car parking, low-maintenance entertaining area along to back door, front window with outdoor blinds for hot summer days and garden shed for additional storage of those bulky items. Maintain your independence, downsize in comfort and live in a secure, very friendly community. All this and only a short stroll to Lansell Square Shopping Centre, bus stop and a short drive to the Bendigo CBD.
• Small village atmosphere so you’re not lost in the crowd
• No council rates
• No water/ sewerage charges
• Electricity, gas and telephone with providers of your choice
• Community hall includes pool table, kitchen, bingo, carpet bowls, TV area, library and is ideal for functions, birthdays etc with family members welcome
Hurry, this unit won’t last long! Contact Kaylene Disher on 0431 039 512.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Built-in Wardrobes